I could never homeschool because…
- I can’t spend 24/7 with my kids.
- I can’t teach every subject and every grade.
- It takes too much time.
- I’m not a teacher.
- I don’t remember calculus.
- I don’t know how to find curricula.
- We can’t afford it.
- I want my kids to socialize and have friends.
- I don’t have enough patience.
- I want my kids to have all the opportunities schools provide.
These are all concerns I had when our family first considered homeschooling and I hear non-homeschooling parents say things like this all the time.